Charitable Rewards Programs
There are some shopping rewards programs that generate charitable donations for Midwest Food Bank. You do your shopping, and Midwest Food Bank receives benefits. We are very thankful for our donors who support us through their purchases and direct the benefits to us.
Kroger Community Rewards Program
Helping Midwest Food Bank has never been easier — just shop at Kroger and scan your Plus Card! Here’s how to enroll:
1. Visit kroger.com/communityrewards
2. Sign in to your online account or select “Register”
3. Under the “Community” menu select “Community Rewards”
4. On the Community Rewards page, select “Enroll Now”
5. On the “Find Your Organization” page, type in “Midwest Food Bank”
6. Select “MIDWEST FOOD BANK” NOTE: You can select if your funds support our operations in Indiana, Bloomington-Normal, IL, Morton, IL, or Peoria, IL.
7. Click “Enroll”
That’s it! Just continue to shop at Kroger (using your Kroger Plus card) and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to Midwest Food Bank. It’s that easy!
You can learn more about the program by clicking here.
FRY'S Community Rewards Program
Fry's is part of the Kroger Family of Companies and is located in Arizona. Just by scanning your Shopper's Card, you can direct charitable dollars to Midwest Food Bank. Here’s how to enroll:
1. Click here for the enrollment page.
2. Sign in or create your digital account.
3. Search for "Midwest Food Bank NFP/AZ Division," or enter "DM742."
4. Select “Enroll.”
That’s it! Just continue to shop at Fry's (using your Shopper's Card) and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to Midwest Food Bank Arizona. It’s that easy!
Shop & Support
Support Midwest Food Bank while you shop. Enroll your existing credit or debit cards and participating merchants automatically return a portion of each purchase to the charities you choose.
Earn up to a 20% donation when shopping in-store and online. Enrolling is easy, free, and secure. Learn more here.