5 ways to celebrate your birthday with MFB
Young and old, child and adult, we all love celebrating a birthday! At Midwest Food Bank, we enjoy celebrating with you. Here are 5 ways we equip you to celebrate your own birthday or someone else's:
1. Tribute Gift: When you donate online, you can make your gift a tribute to celebrate a birthday. Midwest Food Bank will send a card to the person you honor.
2. Volunteer: What better way to spend time with family and friends than working on a project together at MFB? Volunteers are the lifeblood of our operations, allowing MFB to fulfill our mission with excellence. Learn more here.
3. Buy yourself a gift: After all, it's your birthday. We think you'd like something from the MFB store. The MFB branded items are perfect gifts for others, too.
4. Be social: We would love to celebrate your birthday with you! Join us on Facebook and share a picture of your birthday celebration!
5. Start a Birthday Fundraiser: Blessed beyond measure on your birthday? Start a Fundraiser to benefit MFB for your birthday. Share it with your family and friends and let them honor you by contributing to your fundraiser.
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.